“As a foodie, very happy”
Review of CJ's Corner Grill

CJ's Corner Grill
Ranked #9 of 69 Restaurants in Somers Point
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

We found this place through TripAdvisor.

First, we got GREAT service today from our server, Alex. Our 2 year old son is picky and just woke up from a nap; she was very accommodating and helpful in quick service for him. As soon as we read the menus, we thought highly of the place -- they sounded delicious! There were both plain-Jane foods and flavorful excursions. Two of us ordered specials, and they were very tasty.

We agreed early on in our meal that we will definitely be returning while in this trip, and saved it here in TripAdvisor so that we remember it next time, too.

1  Thank dreamWayne

Reviewed 30 January 2013 via mobile

I came in for a quick bite before work.
Sat by the window and greeted immediately by "Julie". I ate the crabcake Benny that she recommended. What a delight. The price was right the food delicious and my waitress made me feel part of the family. Will certainly be back!

Reviewed 3 October 2012

Very inviting little eatery. Ended up just getting a egg sandwich w/ homefries but it was excellent. Had a very interesting menu with fun items (I should have gotten the CapNCrunch coated french toast). All workers were very friendly. A must stop for breakfast if you are in the area.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

Wow- the breakfast special "green mountain bennie's" were excellent. I will be wishing I could have these for some time. The food was fresh and just D-lish! We were a party of 8 and the service excellent and all of our meals were prepared just perfect and delivered to our table hot. We enjoyed and only wish it was closer to home to visit more often.

Reviewed 20 August 2012 via mobile

Food is delicious and fresh. Its the only breakfast place I know that offers pumpernickle.The cook Moi makes the most perfect omelettes. No offence to the owner who once made mine ...let Moi make the eggs! lol oh the coffee....Green Mountain....yum. Love the blueberry one.
Try this place find out for yourself.