“Fresh food, great service, good prices”

Point Diner Incorporated
Ranked #19 of 68 Restaurants in Somers Point
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Smithfield, Rhode Island
“Fresh food, great service, good prices”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Stopped at Point Diner on the way to Cape May for Breakfast,
Service was great, the eggs tasted so fresh, sausage cooked just right.
Cleanest diner I have seen a loong time.

• Visited June 2014

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“We should of kept searching!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

For some reason whenever we are in Ocean City, we always drive around aimlessly searching for a place to eat, enough though there are tons of restaurants we can never pick one! Well we stumbled upon Shore Diner directly across the bride from Ocean City and had enough driving and decided to go for it. I wish we would have kept driving! The place was clean even the bathrooms were nice, which is its saving grace from getting a 1 rating. The food on the other hand. Terrible. The first sign we should have left was the server. Very obnoxious and loud. Then the food came. All downhill from there! Gross! Soup had no flavor! Also, how can a diner in Jersey not know how to make good Disco fries! We left feeling very unsatisfied and will drive right past this place next time!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank PAmommyof1
Somers Point, New Jersey
“It could be better :(”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My most recent visit/meal could have been better and I state that due to the food lacking some "taste" and the parking frenzy. The service is average and no complaints there. I have been going here for years and with the new traffic pattern it has made their parking area worse then what it was!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank John N
south jersey
“Ehhh”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I've been coming here for years and it use to be my favorite place. Honestly, these past few years it has gone down in the dumps. I've had three waitress I didn't like. They hardly came to the table. My drink went empty for way too long. I needed napkins and my waitress was no where to be found for awhile.
I often order the roasted red pepper chicken sandwich. When it's good, it's good! But lately something about it tastes off. Like the red peppers have sat for too long and gone sour. It's pretty gross.

The chicken quesadillas are never consistent. I guess it all depends on whose cooking. Sometimes the green peppers and onions are cooked (as they should be!) and sometimes they are raw! (Ew!)

I went once on a Sunday night at 9 and they were cleaning up to close! Even though the signs said midnight. Then they changed it back to 24/7. Confused.

It's not the best place. I've left pretty unhappy the last few times I've been. What a shame.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank SarahPaige
Middlesex, New Jersey, United States
“Great meal”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Another great meal. Outstanding job again. Both had the hot open turkey dinner. Foot was great, service great. Just an all around great visit.

Visited October 2013