“Old School Donuts and Great Sticky Buns! What a Bakery Should Be”

Chester's Pastry Pantry Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Somers Point
Reviewed 15 June 2013

This place is a few miles from my house and when I feel like treating myself on a Sunday I drive over and get a chocolate donut and a glazed donut. These put dunkin donuts and every other "mass produced" donut to shame. I'm not a huge sticky bun fan but Chester's are really good. They also sell cakes, cookies, etc. If you're passing through Somer's Point this place is a must stop.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

been going to Chester's for a number of years the pastry is great and they have the best honey buns in the area will continue to go there as long as we both exist

Reviewed 13 September 2012

We read online that Chester's has been around forever and had good sticky buns, so we drove over from Ocean City on Sunday to try it. I was thrilled to see jelly donuts with the old-fashioned dark raspberry jelly, covered in granulated sugar. We both agreed these are what jelly donuts should be. We also bought two sticky buns with raisins and nuts, but they were over baked and overly sweet and sticky, something I'd never have thought such buns would be.

But we'll go back just for the donuts!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Can't miss going here anytime I'm in the area - always have to bring some back home and to the office - best sticky buns and been eating them all my life.

Don't miss it

Reviewed 14 August 2012

You MUST go here for sticky buns! There is no other place in the area that has the caliber of mini sticky buns that Chester's makes. It's a known fact. Sorry other bakeries, don't mean to be harsh, it's just a fact. That's not to say that other bakeries don't make good sticky buns, it's just Chester's makes the best.