All reviews fire pit walk in closet lollipops beautiful hotel plenty of free parking stayed here desk area rooms are big flat screen tv complimentary breakfast bagels indoor pool recommend this hotel stay there again samir imperia wedding
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This property was beautiful. The room was big and comfortable. It was the perfect size for a family of 4/5. The included breakfast was very good. We enjoyed the pool and fitness center. Would stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2018

This hotel is terrific -- updated, spacious, with great breakfast and excellent customer service.

I'd made reservations at the Marriott Residence Inn for the period when my son would be having major surgery and recovering at a local hospital. When my husband arrived the night of the surgery with our two other kids he was told that they'd overbooked and sent him to another hotel. When he arrived there they too were overbooked and sent him to SpringHill Suites. I was frustrated and angry - I'd made the reservations weeks in advance and were already under a lot of stress with the surgery.

When I finally arrived at SpringHill at midnight that night, I was greeted by the kindest person at the front desk. She was shocked at what we'd been put through, and that we'd been told that we'd have to move back to the Marriott the next day. She immediately arranged for us to stay at SpringHill at a fabulous rate and assured me that I wouldn't have to worry about any 48 hour cancellation policy the Marriott had been enforcing.

Our room is big and clean and super comfortable -- the perfect respite after a day spent in the hospital. Thank you SpringHill -- we'll be telling everyone.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We came for an extended visit around a family wedding and chose to stay here instead of the wedding venue. Easy access to highway to get into NYC(about an hour with traffic). Decent breakfast but better items during the week than in the weekend. Small workout area and pool. The rooms are larger. We easily accommodated family of five with two double beds and a sofa bed.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had a great stay. The bathroom was incredible and with a Jacuzzi tub. It felt like a luxury hotel, with 1.5 bathrooms and a huge living room area. The room was very clean and the breakfast was very good with lots of options. This will be our go to staycation destination ;-)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2018

We were in town for a local wedding. We are Marriott Elite members and we use these hotels when possible. This was an excellent place. It was clean and comfortable. All of the rooms are well equipped. There is a perfect dining area and a small bar . We noticed an exercise room and a lovely pool on the ground level. We had a better than average breakfast the next morning too. Staff is on point and willing to please. There is plenty of free parking. Why go anyplace else?

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family