“The place was just as I expected.Very accommodating.”

Madison Suites Hotel
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Somerset
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We arrived and wss placed in our room promptly. We were from out of town for a ATA Convention at the Garden State Convention center. Printed directions were provided as well as directions to local restaurants of our liking. The breakfast buffet was plentiful and the rooms were spacious and clean.
Overall a great weekend and on a unbeatable price.

• Stayed: March 2014
Madison S, Front Office Manager at Madison Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank You for taking your time for doing a review on our hotel and services.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

It was a wonderful experience from the moment we arrived to the moment we departed.
The hotel is beautifully appointed and the room was very comfortable and roomy.
The staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful. We were made to feel very welcome.
We particularly enjoyed speaking with our check in clerk, although, sadly we can not remember her name.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Madison S, Manager at Madison Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

It is nice to see that you had a wonderful time during your stay at the Madison Suites Hotel. Please come back soon.

Thank You.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I really appreciated the hospitality at the hotel. The employees were very helpful, kind, and efficient.

It was quite cold in the hallways and the breakfast area but I suppose that's why it can be as cheap as it is. The room stayed quite warm though. Also, I didn't ask for assistance on this, but the water could have been warmer. It was warm enough.

Internet was fast and the room was a nice size.

Would recommend others to stay here as well.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Everyone is nice and helpful. The price is very reasonable and it's very clean. I was very satisfied and pleased with the hotel and it's service. They offer a free continental breakfast. They also match the price of the you don't have

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Callesheryl
Reviewed 3 February 2014

its was grate pleasure to stay at Madison Suites hotel, in somerset NJ.
Morning Breakfast with garden view & water falls is grate.
Front desk staff very helpful & cooperative for New york City tour.
It worth to stay with your family, very frandly & safe environment, I definitely command this Hotel

Room Tip: Rooms with skylights are grate. Very romantic at night during full moon...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Madison S, Front Office Manager at Madison Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Yes we do have special unique suites with two floors which give different kind of stay experience to our guest.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I found the Madison suites to be a truly well run establishment.
The staff was very kind, very capable and they got me set up in my room quickly.
The room was very clean, the refrigerator and microwave were also clean and in like new condition. the big scree flat screen TV offered enough good channels to always give me an alternate pasttime to my work.

The location is good in that it is close to New Brunswick and the Train to NY NY and you can also catch the Raritan Liine to go south especially if you work with Janssen , JNJ or Ortheo Pharma.

The room rates are very competitive and in the end as often as I travel ( monthly , nationally for the last 6 years) I can say you cannot beat the price and you get a large room beds are truly comfortable and super clean. I always had hot water, and enjoyed my three day stay. I am DEFINITELY going bask esp. since they are renovating the suites on the second floor and opening a new restaurant by Spring 2014
good Deal, great Staff, sleep well its quiet

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Because I was looking for a place to rest my head while on business, I wasn't all that picky about the accommodations. The room was clean and the hotel was as clean as it could be considering it was under renovation. However, all the fixtures in the room were extremely outdated (I felt like I stepped onto the set of The Brady Bunch) and some of the amenities advertised online and confirmed as available when I called the front desk 1 week prior to booking my stay were not available (fitness center was under renovation at that time as well). The personnel were extremely friendly.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
madisonsuiteshotelnj, Webmaster at Madison Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind words about our staff. We’re pleased to serve you. We’ve changed the hotel in many ways since the time of your stay and now provide an even nicer experience than before. We hope you’ll try us again to see how we satisfy even the pickiest guests with ease now.

Hotel Manager