See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice and quite place
I had a group of friends visiting to New Jersey
When we arrived to the hotel it was awesome and gorgeous
The suite was very clean and specious
The hotel was sophisticated
Recommended

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Hassan A
madisonsuiteshotelnj, Webmaster at Madison Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Madison Suites Hotel and the review.
Nice to note that you liked the front desk service and enjoyed the stay.
It is really a matter of pride for our hotel and staff.
We shall serve you even better next time.
Please do visit us again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

the rooms smells.the bathroom is very disgusting , black spot all around the doors. the faucet leak .the bathtub cover with stein. the wall have mark every where. the rug is scary. the breakfasted: banana, cereal, fake juice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
madisonsuiteshotelnj, Webmaster at Madison Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I apologize that some aspects of the hotel didn’t meet your expectations. We take real pride in providing a pleasant guest experience, and I regret that we let you down. We take the guest experience seriously and hope you will give our friendly staff another chance to satisfy you in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This place is a complete filthy dump!!!! Stained sheets, the rugs were so dirty we were afraid to walk on them. There was broken furniture, someone's old food in the refrigerator and the room smelled. The shower was filthy and one of the toilet bowls had packing tape around the bottom.... I guess they were trying to stop it from leaking. We were there for 30 minutes and 15 of those minutes were checking in. I should of checked on here before I booked. My bad. Luckily Hotels.com gave us a refund. STAY AWAY FOR REAL!!!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
madisonsuiteshotelnj, Webmaster at Madison Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and staying at the Madison Suites.
We appreciate your feedback.Please allow me to offer our apologies for the inconveniences that impacted your stay.
Your observations has been taken up by a team for verification and necessary actions.
It shall be our endeavor to offer a fantastic experience to all our guests,but regret that this was not case with your stay.
It you would like to get away in near future,I shall personally assist you to ensure that you get a fine stay as I dont want your last memory of this hotel to be a negative one.

Regards,
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

1) arrived 1st rm no bulbs in lights tv not working 2nd room no tmuch better draw missing from dresser furniture looks dated and came from Goodwell Thrift Sore,
2) This hotel is not as advertised on internet maybe 15 yrs ago but not now,
3) hotel is drop off for hong kong Chinese travelers on tour of USA 1-2 bus loads every day, vry noise and totally ignorant. From coffee pot to toaster in Chinese. This was not divulged in info ooooon internet,
4) Front desk people clueless to surroundings, asked about restaurants in area,, only IItalian place down the street, Not true 3 days later went on excursion and guess what 8 or more restaurants, well that was news to them.
5) Very hard to get clean towels etc like pulling teeth, staff speaks mostly Spanish.
6) Tried to take a showeer at 7 p.m. one night no hot water down to front desk, attendant checked yes luke warm, solution by him let it run and see if it gets hot?????
7) This hotel more concerned about catering to chiinese than any other guests.
8) Oops almost forgot, when you check into the hotel they outomatically charged your card, for entire stay, plus ask for a depositwhich they will refund in 3-5 days if you did not destroy the room. This is news to me, never paid a deposit.
9) They ask $169.00 for a room on the weekends, realisticallt $26.00 is more in line.
10)If you can avoid this hotel do it.

Room Tip: stay away go to another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
madisonsuiteshotelnj, Webmaster at Madison Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry for the problems you encountered. This is simply unacceptable. You can be sure that we’ve already taken action to make sure this experience isn’t repeated. We’re making changes that will result in a better overall guest experience, and I apologize that we let you down. Nothing means more to us than providing a great experience.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Smells, looks and feels like a dump. Should tell you everything that when every other hotel in the area is booked and they still have rooms available its for a reason. Stay away from it, I left after 30 minutes.

Stayed: August 2016
madisonsuiteshotelnj, Webmaster at Madison Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. This is especially troublesome since we satisfy so many others. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time if you give us another chance.