“Very Good Pies”

Add it.
Mr. Tod's Pie Factory
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Excellent Pies! Must try the cheesecakes. They usually have pies on standby, however you can preorder, especially for a big event.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

yummy individual pies. not usually a fan of apple, but theirs is delish!

Reviewed 28 June 2012

This place is great and the pies are todie for, pricey but well worth it. my family loves them.

Reviewed 8 June 2012

I have lived around the corner from Mr. Tod's for 3 years and had heard a lot good things before I finally went in and saw for myself. Upon entering this little strip mall store front, you wouldn't imagine that some of the most delicious pie's are made! Several times, I bought their sampler pies (several little versions of all the different pie varieties, and there are many). My favorite is the pecan pie but all the others are great as well.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Mr. Tod's mantra is "Why Bake?" and that is so true! We ordered an apple pie for Thanksgiving and it was to die for! Packed full of apples, delicious flaky crust. I'll never bake a pie again!

1  Thank TooTall55