“Stay here is very comfortable”

Extended Stay America - Somerset - Franklin
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Somerset
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Staff here is very welcoming and rooms are well maintained and the service is good.
location of the hotel is also good. Price is reasonable for studio with kitchen.
The attitude of employees is very good towards its customers.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank sandeep a

Reviewed 3 July 2013

This hotel has great rooms and service. Staff was very pleasant. Room was clean with comfortable beds. Only downside is that room is only cleaned once a week. However, there was no problem with exchanging linens.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Thersa B
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I stayed there for 2 days. I was confused and misled by some reviews that were posted in a few websites. The hallway and hotel room of the entire floor smell of Indian food. If you do not want to smell like Indian, please do not stay there. I have to attend a meeting the following and I smell like an Indian!! I am not a racist but the hotel needs to respect other ethnic customers by cleaning the place. DO NOT recommend to friends or family. For the same price I can get a cleaner hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank KeeneTraveller
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

The staff was friendly. Room was decent. I didn't expect it to be fabulous and everything was clean until I noticed that the blanket has period stains that looked like its never been washed. I'm a female and I've had accidents in my own bed before and I know how it looks when it's been washed... And this looks fresh like the last person that stayed here did it and housekeeping didnt notice and didnt wash it. Even if it washed, why would anybody think its okay to put this back on the bee for the next guest? This is probably the worst I've ever seen in a hotel. Won't be coming back for sure.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Jadegrenade
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Somerset - Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am glad that you found our staff to be friendly. Still, I am so sorry to hear about the the level of cleanliness in your room. In response to your feedback, I am working with our housekeeping staff to ensure this type of situation does not happen again.

Thank you very much for providing us with your comments. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at som@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I stayed at this location for close to 2 months (during the week only) while I was in transition of moving to NJ from NY. The staff was just great - always a friendly face, professional attitude, really cared about the guests and most importantly, always doing their best to make my stay comfortable. Sai Poplai, the manager, was nothing short of fantastic! I am so happy I was able to stay here. The rooms were clean, the beds were great and when something needed to be fixed, they were on it immediately! I would highly recommend this place. There are a number of food establishments within walking distance, and it is right off the highway - very convenient location. Thanks!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I stayed here for 2 weeks and I found the place to be awesome. The staff was very good and friendly. I specially want to mention about Sai and Angela. These two guys were very helping and went out of way to find solutions for our problem.

Room Tip: The only thing is the breakfast. It is complimentary but grab and go, but it is a feature of all the...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank sethiz
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Great location/price...room was immaculate. Bed was very comfortable and the room was arranged well. The hotel staff was excellent..especially Angie. She was very helpful, friendly, efficient and professional. First impressions mean a lot and I came away from this very impressed. I read a couple poor reviews before booking and quite a few good ones. However, after having stayed here this past weekend, those poor reviews were bogus and untrue. This is a very well kept hotel and I enjoyed my overall experience here. I will be staying here from now on when I visit my kids at Rutgers.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jreid153
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Somerset - Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable. As well, that the staff provided friendly and great service. Reading these remarks motivates us to keep trying to meet and exceed our guests expectations.