Hotel Somerset-Bridgewater
US$109
US$137
US$104
US$93
Comfort Inn & Suites(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$124
US$148
US$137
SpringHill Suites
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Check in ran very smooth just as check out. The rooms are average but the beds are very comfortable. Maids kept up with cleaning during our stay. All amenities were replenished. Hotel had a bar and a restaurant which is very nice and there is no need to venture out elsewhere for food or drinks. Starbucks available on site is a plus. Will return in the future.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TheTruthHasBeenTold
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This was a nice hotel you wouldn't know how lavish it looks until you walked in. I enjoyed my stay there and I can't wait to go back!!!!!! They have a lot of good amenities plus there's a lounge there and I was able to bring my drink to my room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The customer service was great and the employes make it an awesome environment for you to relax and escape. I recommend others to go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
Drea J, Manager at Hotel Somerset-Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear Febedex,
Thank you for your very kind comments about your recent stay! My team and I appreciate such positive feedback especially from experienced reviewers. I hope that if your travels return you to Somerset NJ, you’ll consider being our guest again.
All the Best,
Drea J
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I recently attended a conference at this hotel. I normally would have stayed at a Marriott down the road, but thought it would be nice not to commute back and forth. I couldn't have been more wrong. The hotel is at least 40 years old. The rooms are small and not designed for business travelers. Not enough plugs, the desk (if you can call it that) was not big enough for anything else but my laptop, no room to put papers or even my phone. Lighting was dark and just a couple of table lamps. The TV was too small for the room. Bath towels were thread bare and the mattress felt as if it was 40 years old. I wanted to get a snack, but the gift shop was closed at 5pm, although the sign said they would be back at 4pm. Room service sucked. I didn't think you could screw up a salad but they managed too. The chicken was over cooked, only half the salad was dressed. Etc. etc. etc. I couldn't wait to get out of there. The only reason for two stars, is the staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: There isn't one.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank jay c
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Nice property; great gym (older equipment but well maintained; and great variety of machines plus some free weights)

stayed 3 straight weeks, M-Thurs for business

plowed the parking lot each time the snow hit this epic year

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2014

what a great place,i had low expectations,paid $50 a night,no breakfast but free wifi and extra warm rooms in the freezing cold was amazing,the pool was also heated and if you wanted to swim during the snow blizzard you can.
the lobby was nice.all marble floor,they also had a coffee shop that served starbucks coffee.
modern furniture and decor.
over all a pleasant surprise and a great location.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank vitaminsmix
CJWhitten, General Manager at Hotel Somerset-Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Indeed, under such adverse freezing weather conditions, our associates are definitely glad that we were able to deliver such an outstanding experience thru the warm comfort of our rooms and added available amenities at the hotel. We appreciate all feedback and shall continue to do our best to inspire such similiar positive reviews that highlight the best features of our hotel.