“New management is excellent”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Somerset
Chicago, IL
“New management is excellent”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My wife and I stayed here prior to September 2013 and service has improved tremendously with the new management. We paid $99 a night during our stay which was a steal compared to other hotels in the area that were charging $199 for the same amenities.

Would definitely stay here again in future travels.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Earthi_Traveler
Comfort290, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you for your review!

Glad you enjoyed your stay in our new Comfort Inn & Suites. Hope to see you back soon.
Safe Travels

Kinds Regards,
The Comfort Inn Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I stayed at this place and it just got converted to comfort inn and suites great room , cleanlinless and helpful staff. Nice exterior pool and heated pool. The hotel located near all corporate offices. It's was very convinent for me to meet my clients. I would always suggest this hotel to all my office staff.thankyou comfort inn and suites of somerset nj and thanks to all staff members for making my trip wonderful.

Room Tip: I would suggest this hotel to all business travelers.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Sanjay J
Comfort290, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Thank you for your review!
We hope your stay was great. I will relay your comments to my staff thank you for your kind words. We are committed to your satisfaction and hope you will come back soon! Until than Happy Holidays!

Seaside Heights, New Jersey
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I had a great time at this hotel. I stayed for less than $200. This hotel is in a nice location. They have a gym and breakfast in the lobby. The beds were plush and comfortable. I stayed for one night and breakfast in the morning hit the spot. Then I spent an hour in the gym preparing for my day.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Moody G
Thank you for taking the time to review us!
We appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoyed our Truly Yours Bedding.
Hope you come back soon!
Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel during renovations when it was the Hampton Inn. The nice new look also combines comfort and cleanliness. Like others, I think the front desk staff are all especially attentive and friendly. Esfrain, often at the front desk in the afternoons, always has a pleasant "hello" when I arrive at the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Craig F
Comfort290, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Thank you for your review!
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I travel for business frequently to Somerset NJ. I found this hotel on an internet search with many good reviews. I visited the location and was received warmly by the general manager who graciously fulfilled my request to view a room prior to my decision to check-in. A staff member promptly accompanied me to a room similar to my requirements of which I found clean, fresh and comfortable. I booked the room and enjoyed the new carpet, the comfy bed and the level of accommodation details right down to the selection differing firmness of pillows offered. Oh and then when I asked where I could find an authentic Mexican restaurant, Luis the general manager, pointed me to a superb local restaurant. Next morning, free breakfast…grab, go and get off to business! Good price, great staff, nice room. I am returning again next week. … Steve P.

Room Tip: No restaurant at this hotel, but lots of local eateries nearby if you just ask the staff.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Comfort290, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us!

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! Thanks for commenting on our staff we take pride in our work and want to make sure your stay is great. Looking forward for your return next week, until than safe travels!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I have stayed at the Hampton inn that used to be here before. But now since they have changed to Comfort Inn and suites the quality and services has not changed. After the recent renovations the quality and services has become excellent. The complementary breakfast is always fresh and served hot. It's a MUST STAY place to go!

• Stayed September 2013
4 Thank KennyG08
Comfort290, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate all feedback to help us improve. Glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back real soon! Safe Travels

Greenville, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This hotel was a nice place to stay. Clean, relaxing, nice breakfast and Ruby Tuesdays was across the street. The staff was nice and very helpful during entire 2 night stay. They treated you as if they were there for you and not as if you were a bother. My only complaint was the chairs were very outdated and some were stained. The bed however; the best! COMFORTABLE!!!! I had 3 rooms with queen beds and requested that all rooms were together but because they didn't have 3 rooms with queen beds together we were all given rooms with KING size beds!! What a wonderful thing that was for them to do for us. My parents who had never slept on a king size were extremely happy and very pleased.................so thanks to the staff for that wonderful surprise for them. I would definitely stay in this location again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank rissa k
Comfort290, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
We thank you for your review, It is our pleasure to have you stay with us. I'm really glad you enjoyed your upgrade to the king beds. Come back soon and try one of our King Suites! Safe Travels.

Kinds Regards,