“Disappointed and sick”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2013

A friend and I had lunch here recently, and thought I've eaten here several times in the past few years, this time was the worst. I did not even make it out of the restaurant when I got sick in the bathroom from the food. Such a shame and disappointment. We had great service, it was warm and cozy, and everything tasted fine. But my husband warned me that it is dirty there. I felt sick for several hours after, then I was fine. I think dinner is better because they are busier and do a better job of preparation. I would not recommend for lunch.

1  Thank Cathylynn06

Reviewed 9 April 2013

typical hibachi place. service was not that good.sushi was below par,but then again what do i know the place was packed!

1  Thank TripMember11142014
Reviewed 30 January 2013

My daughter, now 18, loves to go here with the family every year for her birthday and we are never disappointed. The atmosphere is pleasant. We've only gone to the hibachi section, but they also have a popular Sushi Bar, Tatami rooms, and regular sit-down table service. The hibachi is entertaining and the food is plentiful and delicious. BYOB. Parking behind the restaurant or behind the other side of Main Street.

1  Thank Rick E
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Service was slow, 9 of us ordered, 1 lunch came out, 10 minutes later after we asked 6 more began to show up finally after another 10 minutes and again asking the 2 soups came out cold. No apologies. I found the food expensive too.

1  Thank Marc F
Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

Superb in all categories. The best sushi, best hibachi and the food and service is perfection. The decor is exotic and there is a peacefulness to dining here. This is an extraordinarily special experience. Don't miss it.

1  Thank travelinman47