Upon check at this hotel Jenny was very nice but had no idea about all of my reservations and they were all mixed up. Mind you I have other reservations booked with us as well. But with a confirmed email and phone call they said that made all arrangements I had requested. After check in, they had told us there wasn't any cleaning everyday and if we needed new sheets or towels to call the front desk. I figured ok, they are trying to be "green" no problem. We had previously heard that evening that my cousin had a dispute about their room as well and moved that same night. He saw a hair ball hanging on a picture frame above the bed and a dirty kitchen ware, fork, plate under the bed When he requested another room they said they would clean it right now- but he was so disgusted. I figured that was just a mistake giving them the benefit of the doubt. As soon as we walked in, opened the sheets, there were stains on them. My mom said there was hair in her bed and it didn't look like they even changed the sheets. I was appalled and left immediately. Our table top in the room had streek marks on it as if they cleaned it with a dirty clothe and the room was dusty. They weren't kidding when they said they didn't clean everyday, they didn't even attempt to hide how unsanitary it looked! Apparently there is no one on duty after 11 pm. And I had friends checking in later that night because their flight got delayed so I'm not sure what they would've done if no one was there. Not sure why there are so many great reviews about this place! I have never seen anything like this and I thought I was saving some money but really the double tree was a MUCH better stay with great staff and flexible with dates even when we extended our stay and decided to cancel the extended stay within the same day with no fuss! AND at the same price! (with AAA). Its only a 5 minute drive from dirty extended stay. I warned you!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Princeton / South Brunswick Hotel South Brunswick
- Extended Stay Monmouth Junction
- South Brunswick Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick North America - NJ