“Excellent Value for money !”

Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in South Brunswick
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I stay at this Hotel very often when on business and must say it has always been a great experience. The staff here are very friendly and always willing to do their best to help. Manager Maria has always been very helpful in accommodating all requests. The rooms are neat and the bathrooms are of good size. Well located on Rt1.
I would definitely recommend this place to all my friends traveling in New Jersey.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Although a short overnight stay, I had a very pleasant stay in this hotel. I felt like I was in my own rm, the beds were comfortable, the sheets were clean and had a pleasant smell. When I checked out the guy at the reception were very nice and asked how was my stay I felt like they care about me. And they help me with my luggage. I would definitely coming back. Good job!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I stay at this hotel every week for work and never have a bad experience. The staff is very friendly and helpful! Rooms are clean and it's a good value - I especially like having the kitchenette. The continental breakfast offers many quick and healthy options.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Upon check at this hotel Jenny was very nice but had no idea about all of my reservations and they were all mixed up. Mind you I have other reservations booked with us as well. But with a confirmed email and phone call they said that made all arrangements I had requested. After check in, they had told us there wasn't any cleaning everyday and if we needed new sheets or towels to call the front desk. I figured ok, they are trying to be "green" no problem. We had previously heard that evening that my cousin had a dispute about their room as well and moved that same night. He saw a hair ball hanging on a picture frame above the bed and a dirty kitchen ware, fork, plate under the bed When he requested another room they said they would clean it right now- but he was so disgusted. I figured that was just a mistake giving them the benefit of the doubt. As soon as we walked in, opened the sheets, there were stains on them. My mom said there was hair in her bed and it didn't look like they even changed the sheets. I was appalled and left immediately. Our table top in the room had streek marks on it as if they cleaned it with a dirty clothe and the room was dusty. They weren't kidding when they said they didn't clean everyday, they didn't even attempt to hide how unsanitary it looked! Apparently there is no one on duty after 11 pm. And I had friends checking in later that night because their flight got delayed so I'm not sure what they would've done if no one was there. Not sure why there are so many great reviews about this place! I have never seen anything like this and I thought I was saving some money but really the double tree was a MUCH better stay with great staff and flexible with dates even when we extended our stay and decided to cancel the extended stay within the same day with no fuss! AND at the same price! (with AAA). Its only a 5 minute drive from dirty extended stay. I warned you!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank JenSimTo
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I travel all the time. and whenever i am in New Jersey, I choose to stay at Extended Stay South Brunswick. Because their rooms have kitchenette and has laundry facilities. Their rooms are clean, staff friendly and offers great services. I always recommend this hotel to my colleagues whenever they are in NJ. i was here 2 weeks ago, and again i had a very good stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2013

We enjoyed staying at this hotel. It is very clean and comfortable with friendly atmosphere.
Morning coffee was certainly nice and fresh. Maria and Carmela were very helpful. The hotel is
conveniently located with two shopping malls within three minutes drive.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Maria and Carmella were very pleasant, easy to talk to, and extremely accomadating. I stayed here last year while with a different company. When I called to get prices Carmella recognized my voice which is always a reassuring feeling. I will recommend this establishment to anyone visiting the surrounding area. VERY CLEAN

Room Tip: If you check out early in the morning. Ask for your bill the night before they will print it out and...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin V
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location

Also consider these accommodations in or near South Brunswick
Clarion Hotel Palmer Inn
Clarion Hotel Palmer Inn
#15 of 15 in Princeton
Hampton Inn & Suites Robbinsville

Been to Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick? Share your experiences!