Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick
  • Pool
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsmanager mariafront deskthe hotel managermaintenance crewmini kitchensrooms are cleanlong term staymaintenance issuesrecommend this hotelenjoyed my stayvery pleasant stayhome away from homeplace to stayspecial thanksexcellent hotelnew jerseyconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The staff here is very friendly and helpful. The manager Maria takes personal interest in ensuring that your stay is comfortable and always wears and smile on her face. I will stay in this hotel every time I am in this area. Its conveniently located and gives value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2014

On the coldest day here in NJ in over 30 years our pipes burst and the heat went off. I needed to find a place close to home that had a smoking room and pet stay. Lucky for me this place had availability. Nice location great place to walk my dog clean room very pleasant staff at front desk. Originally checked in for 1 night but am on my 2nd night now because my heat still isn't fixed very accommodating since I keep adding days. Has everything I need fridge microwave 2 burner stove coffee pot dishes pots utensils. Downstairs oatmeal apples some type of banana cake and coffee. Also tons of menus to order from that will deliver right to your room. Reasonable rates to.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2014

The manager, Maria, is very accommodating and helpful when I need to book rooms on short notice. We will continue to use this location for business purposes for our employees who are traveling for work to the area. They always are pleased with their stay and the hospitality.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NCMG
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Maria has been so helpful
She makes stay here just like home warm & friendly very knowledge about area help me finding local services Every time in area I will stay at south Brunswick extended stay Mercia hotel because of Maria service

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 14 November 2013

The rooms are clean and the staff was pretty good! We had some rain one day and wifi went down for 48 hours which is a pain for the business traveler. There was a lovely area in the back to walk our dog with wooded area surrounding it, great view if room was on the back of the building. There are a few things that could use some work to be up to par with Extended Stay America, there are no trash cans or seating areas on the outside of the building, shouldn't have to go to the dumpster to be a responsible pet owner. There is no seating in the lobby at all. Baskets at grab and go breakfast weren't refilled, if empty, tough luck. Two days to repair a wifi is a pain and Showtime went down while we were there and never came back up and ESA's don't have much of a television channel selection as it is. This hotel is getting there and the staff is definitely trying just need a bit more of a push! Loved Angelo at the front desk!

Room Tip: The 3rd floor is smoking so if not a smoker you don't want that. If you like a decent view try to get on the back side of the building, there is a large grassy area with woods on 3 sides, was very pretty this fall! Don't forget this is New Jersey so no left turns and there is a jughandle just past hotel drive entrance!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business