“Greek Lamb Burger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I really enjoyed the greek lamb burger, very juicy, somewhat spicy, and overall a great combination of tastes.

The service was somewhat absent minded bringing the wrong beer, but this gave us he opportunity to enjoy a couple of beers and chat. We don't always have to be in a rush.

The place can be somewhat noisy, its more of a tavern than a restaurant; I do look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I came to the Brick House with two friends on a SAturday evening to watch football. The place was barely crowded and there were bartenders left and right .... But the whole time I was wondering what exact service they were providing. I waited for 20 mins at the bar seated as one after one bartenders walked past me without any regard. I asked for a menu and to order a drink and the bartender made me feel like I worked for her. Bad attitudes, unfriendly staff, plenty of employees wandering around with looks on their faces like someone just killed their new puppy. Not to mention the women's bathroom was so utterly disgusting - paper towels overflowing out of the garbage although none in their dispenser, the sinks had hair and grime everywhere I felt like my hands would have been cleaner after I wiped my own behind with my bare hand. The manager approached one of the bartenders telling her that her black zip up was not dress code. I felt like asking him why he was worried because he obviously should be frying bigger fish if he opened his eyes to what was going on around him in his restaurant he would understand a black zip up is the least of his problems. Couldn't wait to get my tab closed. I wonder if the bartenders know that empty drinks should be filled, dirty napkins on plates means we are finished eating and the look on my face means this place sucks I want my check.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Went in to watch the football games on Sunday. Saw their brunch menu and had to try it. Amazing Southern Fried Chicken Benedict!!! Excellent service and atmosphere. I cant wait to go back and try the regular menu. Lots of unique items to choose from and an extensive beer list.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

The large outdoor seating areas, with numerous outdoor TVs (and many more indoor TVs) is a good and fun place to watch NFL games on Sunday afternoons while the weather is still good. They have the NFL Ticket. Large choice of beer and mixed drinks and bar food. Bar food is just okay.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I expected a little more variety on the menu. We went on saturday and sunday. Food and beer were good; its a good place for a quick meal. Place was busy, but not packed..our servers were extremely attentative both visits.. never once allowing our drinks to go down, nor did they ignore us etc...
We had passed by Friday night, and saw a many motorcycles.. but as for the dogs..i was a little shocked and even more perturbed that i saw at least 6non-service dogs being allowed in a food establishment and no one would give me an answer as to why that was happening. Where I come from, 6 dogs would be justification for a place to be closed down.

1  Thank Paul A