My husband and I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights and it was not what we expected. From the pictures and descriptions on the website we expected friendly staff, a clean room, updated facilities, and a deluxe continental breakfast. The reality was the staff was friendly. However, the draperies in our room had stains on them. The bathtub had stains in it and the bathroom had ants crawling on the floor. The room had the bare minimum. There was no refrigerator or closet door. It had a table with two chairs, the beds, a dresser with the television on it and a night stand with a lamp. For an updated facility it was not impressive. The electrical sockets were hazardous at best. When I tried to plug the iron or my cell phone charger into the room sockets the plugs kept falling out. It did not matter which socket I chose. The border was peeling from the bottom of one wall. The deluxe continental breakfast consisted of doughnuts that were still in the store container and waffles that you pot into the toaster. Juice and cereal were also offered. It was not at all what we expected. The picture of the room on the website makes the room appear to be brighter and cleanier than what our room actually was. Needless to say we were very disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Rutgers University, Verizon and AT&T Corporate offices and the PSE&G headquarters, this South Plainfield, New Jersey hotel is in the center of it all. Ideally located by both exciting big-city and comfortable rural attractions, The Best Western The Garden Executive Hotel is the perfect destination for relaxation after a long day of work or play. Business travelers from the Raritan Center, Garden State Convention Center, PSE&G, Motorola, AT&T, Chanel and Colgate, or nearby Muhlenberg Hospital and Rutgers University will enjoy easy access to nearby Middlesex Mall, Woodbridge Mall and Menlo Park Mall, all located less than one mile from the hotel. Travel a bit further, and you'll find outdoor activities including golf, hiking trails, fishing, ice-skating, horseback riding and more - perfect for enjoying a bit of fun after exploring the area or travelling to nearby New York City. When it's time to rest, there's no better place to call home than this plush South Plainfield hotel. Boasting 100 well-appointed guest rooms, each featuring cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access, the Best Western The Garden Executive Hotel has all the quiet comforts you've come to expect from a Best Western hotel. Also containing an array of amenities for the savvy traveler, such as complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, a 24-hour fitness facility, guest laundry, free parking, limited business services and cocktail lounge, you'll find everything you need for a relaxing stay. The friendly, helpful staff at the Best Western The Garden Executive Hotel is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable trip to South Plainfield, New Jersey. Make a reservation today and save! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western The Garden Executive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Plainfield Best Western
- Best Western South Plainfield