“Different idea for a cafe”
Review of Clark's Crepes - CLOSED

Clark's Crepes
Cuisines: French
“Different idea for a cafe”
Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

Creperie's are not a common find as Clark's Crepes is fantastic! My husband and I moved to Lake Mohawk 3 months ago and love to call in breakfast orders for just us or when friends visit. Also great for lunch and dinner with their fresh salads and homemade soups Can get a lil pricey if you go crazy but there are So many sweet and savory options or you can customize your own. We personally love the FunnelCake crepe, The Remedy (perfect breakfast!) and the Apple Pie crepe. Ps do NOT turn down the whipped cream...Amazing!

USA
“Not authentic French crepes.”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Nice location in downtown Mohawk, however there is not much room to sit and eat.crampy and small interior.Crepes here are definitely not authentic but made for the American palate.Fillings are basic and portions are small. It is overpriced in my opinion just for the fact that you are eating a "french crepe" .Service is bad , uninterested young folk are usually at the counter talking about their private lives and could not care they are serving customers.
I would not go here again, better to make your own crepes at home than be fooled by these ones. I would look for a better creperie.

• Visited February 2012
Princeton, New Jersey
“Great Addition to Lake Mohawk!!”
Reviewed 27 December 2011

The crepes are terrific for a quick meal while visiting the charming Lake Mohawk area. This place is great for a breakfast or lunch crepe on the go. My wife and I order egg, cheese and bacon crepes while my daugher prefers their chocolate crepe. The food has been consistently good. Right next door is a pizza place that sells pizza by the slice so you can park right in front for 5 minutes and get crepes for some people and a slice for others - everyone is happy. At Clark's you can watch them make your crepe to order which adds to the fun. This place is a gem and a regular stop for our family.

• Visited December 2011