“Try the Rest, but come here for the Best Ice Cream”

Hoffman's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Spring Lake
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Hoffman's has to be hands-down the best tasting ice-cream in the area. We have tried all of them, but always come back. They have an ample selection of flavors for any Ice-Cream connossieur, and also offer soft serve from the machine. Try the milk shakes, absolutely fabulous. Their service is great, and always are helpful if you want to sample anything. All the newbies we bring here always rave about how good it is.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

My husband used to visit Hoffman's when he visited for the summer during his childhood. Now, it's still his favorite and must visit for our kids. Great selection and friendly customer service. The milkshakes are amazing! I definitely consumed more than I should have, but I couldn't help myself.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Long waits, but as my 9 year old niece says; "it's worth it". Large selection, great shakes. The quintessential Jersey experience.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

By far the best place to get ice cream near the beach. You know a place is good when no matter when you go there is a line. Their fudge mint cookie may be the best flavor you have ever had and has been featured on food network. 2 locations, spring lake and point pleasant

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

We live one town away and go to hoffman's all the time, all year long (especially in the summer). I adore ice cream in all it's forms, but I've never had better ice cream anywhere! Every flavor is delicious! Their shakes are also amazing. They were even featured on man vs food on TV. If you're craving I've cream don't miss hoffman's!