This is a very charming hotel that is located close to the beach and boardwalk in Spring Lake, NJ. Hotel staff were friendly and made our stay enjoyable. Room was spacious, but could use some minor touch ups, as with any older hotel. The morning continental breakfast was perfect and the coffee machine does make a good cup of coffee and hot chocolate. We didn't get a chance this time to visit "Whispers", the superb restaurant located in the hotel. If you have a chance and are celebrating a special occasion, don't miss having dinner at this restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake