The Hewitt-Wellington is a fine hotel in Spring Lake, the jewel of the Jersey Shore. Vacationing in Spring Lake is a trip down Memory Lane , when people were "civilized." The Hewitt-Wellington is a reminder of how things were. The staff ensures that each guest experiences a memorable stay at a first-class hotel. Most of the rooms are nice, however it behooves owners to up-date out-dated and tired decor to re-decorate what could be fabulous accommodations. I had a beautiful room on the 2nd floor, with a porch, lake view, and ocean view, marred by horrible drapes, and stained wall paper in the bath room. Owners: spend a few bucks and spruce-up your investment. I wll return, it is a class-act.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake