This hotel has a wonderful location on Spring Lake. You can park your car and enjoy an easy walk to the small shopping district with lovely shops and dining or walk a few blocks to the beach. We were given room 24 which was pleasant enough and a decent size although had no view to speak of. The carpet was badly in need of replacement or at least a shampooing and the bed pillows were wornout and flat. Overall it was peaceful, relaxing stay. With a few simple updates I would have given it a better rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake