We stayed in room 28, one of the recently renovated suites, and we loved it. The view of the water is great and the room is beautiful! The continental breakfast had a lot of options and we went to it both days. The only issue we had was the parking situation. There are about 10 spots right in front of the hotel and if they're full you have to park on the street, which the manager was up front about. She warned us that we may be ticketed for street parking. We didn't end up getting ticketed but I wish they had more parking so we didn't have to worry about it. Otherwise, we loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake