We stayed for two nites this past week end in Room # 6 (second floor - with balcony). Room was spacious, check in was very friendly and room clean and comfortable bed. All would rate above average.
Drawbacks were room directly above ours hearing the person walk across thier room was a little bit of a test on my nerves. Secondly as mentione din previous reviews the breakfast was a complete bomb! Stale breads, thawed frozen Sysco danishs, warm OJ, plastic plates, cups,silverware made the European breakfast grade and F. I even went over to another premium B& B just three blocks away and found a comfortable sitting room with TV's, multiple daily papers at NC and a European breakfast with fresh danishes, fruits, yogurts, cereals to help get you going.
The offering of rental bikes would also be a huge advantange for future guests as this is a loevly town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake