Spent July21, 2013, at the Hewitt Wellington. The hotel is lovely, historic and in a really fantastic location, adjacent to the lake, 3 short blocks to beach or town. Room furnishing was adequate, could be spruced up more, continental breakfast was poor, coffee undrinkable. For a beautiful hotel like this they should provide a better quality breakfast, doesn't have to be fancy, but good quality.The restaurant Whispers, although not technically affiliated with the hotel, was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake