We have always enjoyed our stays at the Hewitt , love the quiet setting, Spring lake is not your typical shore town. If you are looking for busy boardwalks and lots of action, this town is not for you . If you are looking for a quiet town with some of the most beautiful homes in all of Jersey with great beach you will be quite happy.
The hotel is very comfortable with lovely porch to relax on with view of the lake.
We like having the pool to take a dip in after time on the beach.
Includes in price of room are beach tags and a simple breakfast including cereals, breads, fruit and yogurt.
Just a short walk and you are in the charming town with shops to browse and eateries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake