My family has stayed at the Hewitt Wellington too many times to count. Once you stay, you will want to return and feel home again. The manager, Kathy is extremely attentive in her efforts to make your stay comfortable and pleasurable. Her discreet attention to your comfort and needs is unsurpassed .Above and beyond!.
Each visit we have enjoyed the unique and spacious suites.The hotel is conveniently located across the street from Spring Lake and walking distance to the ocean and downtown.
My review would not be complete without mentioning the attached restaurant, Whispers.The first time we ate there, I took pictures of the awesome food and presentation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake