Just stayed at the Hewitt Wellington and had a wonderful time! From the moment we walked we felt so comfortable and welcomed by Kathy. We had a first floor suite that was right by the door to the porch. We enjoyed sitting on the porch with the wine and cheese that was supplied to us. For dinner we went to the restaurant in the Inn - Whispers. Whispers was very romantic and the service and food was great! I so look forward to going there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake