The hotel is beautiful. The pool is definitely a plus. The breakfast voucher for Cafe des Artistes was a treat and the restaurant terrific. The only complaint is that the staff (except for the younger blonde that works the evening shift, the maids, and the maintenance staff) was laughably unfriendly. I didn't expect to be doted on but no smiles at arrival and smug answers to basic inquiries were ridiculous. When I am shelling out $275-a night plus I expected basic politeness. I was miffed indeed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake