The Ocean House
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Spring Lake
See available hotels
Hewitt Wellington(Spring Lake)
View Hotel
Walden on the Pond(Spring Lake)
Doolan's(Spring Lake)
  • Breakfast included
Atlantic Inn & Suites(Wall Township)
Economy Inn(Wall Township)
Rodeway Inn(Wall Township)
View Hotel
All reviewswrap around porchb bthe jersey shorebeach chairs and umbrellashome away from homeglass of winebreakfast burritoget awayafternoon cookiesa great place to relaxlong weekendfront porchwe've stayedbeautiful spring lakeeach morningfresh fruitoff season
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We were attending a wedding in Spring Lake, NJ in Sept. The Bride recommended The Ocean House. It was a perfect place to meet and greet the wedding guests. The wrap around porch was a gathering place in the evening. It allowed new relationships to be formed and reignited old relationships. The House is beautifully appointed and feels like home. We could not have asked for a better Host, Jared. He was more than accommodating. Thank You. Breakfast buffet is served each morning and included in the cost, wonderful selections to start the day. The House was also walking distance to the center of Town. It was also centrally located to the Church. A short walk to the Beach and down the Board walk to an array of wonderful restaurants. Thanks to all who made us feel so welcome.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We just stayed for a wedding weekend at the Ocean House:) everything was perfect! It's a true bed and breakfast and we just couldn't have been more pleased. Planning a trip back with the whole family. If you get a chance to go give Penny a hug from me:)

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I've made it an annual trip to spend a weekend at the Ocean House in Spring Lake. The House is beautiful (I love the porch), the staff is very welcoming and the beach is stunning. I look forward to the trip every year!

Beyond being welcoming, the staff is generous too! The owners let me borrow a rare and valuable book from their library because I was unable to finish it during my stay. It was such a wonderful gesture!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This August was our first getaway to the Ocean House and we were very impressed. It is conveniently located a block from both the beach and the lake. The staff goes above and beyond to accommodate their guests. The innkeepers Jared and Colleen made us feel very welcome and treated us like family. Kristen welcomed us with a tour of the house and amenities. She went out of her way to make us feel very comfortable. We loved the beauty of the house and relaxing on the wraparound porch is wonderful. Our room was neat, clean and beautifully decorated. The breakfast buffet had a bountiful variety of food and was delicious. We are anxious to go back again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I stayed here recently for a family wedding and have to say that the place was absolutely wonderful! The property was very quaint with a beautiful porch which was perfect for chatting with friends and indeed for making new friends. The owners and staff were at all times polite and as helpful as they could be. I would truly love to return some day in the future. And Jared, if you're ever on the west coast of Ireland and are looking for some decent surf spots, look me up! I might even put you up also!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family