“New ownership working hard for your business!”
Review of Who's on Third Deli and Grill - CLOSED

Who's on Third Deli and Grill
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We ate here for lunch midweek and were not impressed with the speed, but the food was good! We had friends who went in the next day and raved about the food and the service! When I walked by later in the week, I talked to the new owners who were working through the pains of new staff for the summer.
PLEASE give these people a chance to show you how fun a Jersey Shore lunch cam be! They want to earn your business. The food is worth it, and isn't that what you really want!?

There are newer reviews for Who's on Third Deli and Grill

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We always make a trip to this deli during our stays in Spring Lake, The food is good and service is great. The wait is never too long; Outdoor seating is available but depends on temperature if you want to sit outdoors.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Great choices (egg white omelettes as well as french toast and bacon). Had an egg white omellete with mushrooms and broccoli that was great!

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch. I had the quiche and salad special and my husband had the chicken Caesar salD special.

The food was fresh and very good.

It is not fancy - so do not expect it to be.

We will return.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

crowded but not a long wait time. I loved the burger and my friend loved the quiche. Great waiter. Clean and fun atmosphere. Child friendly.