“Wonderful Inn”
Review of White Lilac Inn

White Lilac Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Spring Lake B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 September 2011

This is a lovely place to stay in Spring Lake. Breakfast was cooked fresh each morning and served in the beautiful sunroom. Beach chairs, badges, beach towels, and bikes were provided and the rooms were beautiful. Mari and her staff were very welcomming and accomodating! I would definitely return to the White Lilac Inn.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 1 September 2011

The Inn is a cut Victorian place , small and charming with tastefully decorated rooms, The hostess/owner and staff friendly and helpful and cheerful. If you are a light sleeper however be aware of the proximity of the rail line that can be heard as the train whistle signals its way as it crosses the crossings taking commuters to work in the mornings.

Room Tip: get rooms with Eastern exposure, it may assist
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2011

A lovely inn that was charming and relaxing. The staff were welcoming and accommodating-helpful in every way. The breakfast was delicious. Beach badges included and access to bicycles, if you like. The Victorian decor and wide porch contribute to the charm. My 2nd stay here. I like the fact that it is located in a quiet, low traffic area.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2011

My wife and I just recently stayed for our anniverisary and had a fantastic stay. Very lovely home with allot of little extra special touches. Mari the inn keeper was tremendous and out standing customer service. She also assisted us in making a reservation at one of the local restaraunts and got us the best house in the seat with an amazing view of the ocean. I especially liked the cookies and soft drinks that are left out in the afternoon, pleasant treat after a day at the beach. Breakfast was good as well, freshly made ommelts, served with fresh fruit, and homemade muffins. We highly recommend the White Lilac.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2011

The White Lilac Inn made my fisrt trip to New Jersey seem like home away from home. I will never forget my stay there while I celbrated meeting my sister for the first time. This was a perfect place to stay. Thanks for being part of the best memories I will ever have of meeting my sister for the first time...:)

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2011

This Lovely, Serene Bed and Breakfast hosted a very, special week for me...

I was meeting my Sister for the First Time...We found each other the previous year, thanks to Facebook..I live in New Jersey, in The Spring Lake Area, My Sister lives in California...She wanted to meet me in person...and made the first move to come to Nj..

I was over the Moon, and wanted to make this Visit, one she and I would always remember and Cherish... I decided to treat her to stay at a Local Bed and Breakfast, in which , I could be close by, but she would still have a Vacation and visit all in one...

The owner, Mari and her Dog Buddy, were the Perfect Host for this one in a lifetime visit..
Mari helped me plan a very special week. The Inn was beautiful, quaint, spotless and the perfect serene, peaceful enivronment, I wanted for my Sister, a home like setting, where we could visit and get to know each other for the first time...

The Inn had such a wonderful effect on us both, it felt like we were back in the past, and living in a big, old loving home, that Welcomed us with open arms..We Rode bikes, along the like, shopped and lunch, on the peaceful, clean streets of Third Avenue, walked on the beach and enjoyed home cooked breakfast every morning..in the beautiful, old fashioned, warm, dining area

We were so sad to see the week end, but, it bonded us, and it created a cherished memory for me , one of meeting, the other half of my heart...In a perfect setting, where it just seemed "It was made to be"

I cannot Thanks Mari and her staff for provided us with this Elegant Home and making us feel...Like "We were Home"

Everytime, my sister visits, this will be our special place and I look forward to future stays at The White Lilac Inn.

Room Tip: Elegant, rooms....comfortable, clean...
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank bufordthepug
Reviewed 9 June 2011

We have stayed at the White Lilac Inn before but we seem to discover something new each time we go. This was the perfect trip to relax and recharge! After a breakfast that I wish I could wake up to every morning, we decided to take the complimentary bikes out for a spin.
There is a really cute downtown to do some shopping and just a few blocks away is the beach/boardwalk. What ever you do, I'm sure you will agree its peaceful and beautiful.
We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
#6 of 7 in Spring Lake
The Asbury Hotel
The Asbury Hotel
#1 of 6 in Asbury Park

Been to White Lilac Inn? Share your experiences!