“White Lilac Inn/Peace & Serenity”
Review of White Lilac Inn

and 1 more site!
White Lilac Inn
Ranked #4 of 7 Spring Lake B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 September 2011

I recently spent the weekend at the White Lilac Inn, I was looking for an off season place to getaway to re-charge, and I picked the perfect location. The Inn had a warm feeling from the moment I arrived, a kind of "coming home" feeling. The rooms were extremely clean and very well kept and the breakfast was a delight for all my senses.

I look forward to many more days and nights and the Inn, I would also recommend the Inn for any small group get togethers, as I think the atmosphere there is perfect for almost any type of small gathering.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 11 September 2011

We were looking for a place near the beach and we found it and more! The White Lilac Inn is only blocks from the beach. Mari the innkeeper and staff were friendly and helpful. Mari always had suggestions for things to do and dinner recommendations were on the money. Thanks again Mari--looking forward to seeing you again!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2011

This is a lovely place to stay in Spring Lake. Breakfast was cooked fresh each morning and served in the beautiful sunroom. Beach chairs, badges, beach towels, and bikes were provided and the rooms were beautiful. Mari and her staff were very welcomming and accomodating! I would definitely return to the White Lilac Inn.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2011

The Inn is a cut Victorian place , small and charming with tastefully decorated rooms, The hostess/owner and staff friendly and helpful and cheerful. If you are a light sleeper however be aware of the proximity of the rail line that can be heard as the train whistle signals its way as it crosses the crossings taking commuters to work in the mornings.

Room Tip: get rooms with Eastern exposure, it may assist
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2011

A lovely inn that was charming and relaxing. The staff were welcoming and accommodating-helpful in every way. The breakfast was delicious. Beach badges included and access to bicycles, if you like. The Victorian decor and wide porch contribute to the charm. My 2nd stay here. I like the fact that it is located in a quiet, low traffic area.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2011

My wife and I just recently stayed for our anniverisary and had a fantastic stay. Very lovely home with allot of little extra special touches. Mari the inn keeper was tremendous and out standing customer service. She also assisted us in making a reservation at one of the local restaraunts and got us the best house in the seat with an amazing view of the ocean. I especially liked the cookies and soft drinks that are left out in the afternoon, pleasant treat after a day at the beach. Breakfast was good as well, freshly made ommelts, served with fresh fruit, and homemade muffins. We highly recommend the White Lilac.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2011

The White Lilac Inn made my fisrt trip to New Jersey seem like home away from home. I will never forget my stay there while I celbrated meeting my sister for the first time. This was a perfect place to stay. Thanks for being part of the best memories I will ever have of meeting my sister for the first time...:)

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family