White Lilac Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Walden on the Pond(Spring Lake)
Hewitt Wellington(Spring Lake)
Doolan's(Spring Lake)
  • Breakfast included
Chateau Inn & Suites(Spring Lake)
Economy Inn(Wall Township)
View Hotel
Atlantic Inn & Suites(Wall Township)
View Hotel
Sea Girt Lodge(Wall Township)
View Hotel
All reviewsbonnie braebreakfast was deliciousb bmy husband and ibeach passescookiesprivate porchspring lake areabeach towelsrailroad trackslittle touchesbeach badgesquiet streetwhirlpool tubbed and breakfastfrench toastbeautiful area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2013

My wife and I enjoyed the serenity of this Inn! We are definitely going back for my wife birthday in December! We have been trying to get away for awhile. We have been to 4 other B&B's in Spring Lake. This is the one where we want to come back to again and again. Mari and her team made us feel welcome by far and went out their way to make us feel comfortable. Anyone who stays here will be extremely happy with the experience. Great breakfast, fresh omelet with fixings of my choice and fresh warm croissants. I give it a big booyah!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2013

My husband and I spent the weekend here in July of 2013 and were pleasantly surprised at the nice weekend we had here. The inn is located in a neighborhood off the beaten path which was very quiet and nice. It was a short drive from the beach which at first I was disappointed at but then I actually enjoyed that it was far away from the hustle and bustle near the beach, even though there isn't much hustle and bustle in Springlake at all which is the beauty of staying in this beautiful little beach town. They had bikes for you to ride so we would bike ride every morning. I especially enjoyed getting up early with a cup of coffee and sitting on the nice front porch to read my book in total peace and quiet. The breakfasts were good, the staff was nice, they provided beach towels and chairs, just a nice little get away. Our Vermont cabin room was small but cozy. We enjoyed this little inn in a great town.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jillyFallsChurch
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My husband and I enjoyed another wonderful mini vacation at the White Lilac Inn. All the rooms are decorated with great care and thought. We have enjoyed five of the rooms so far. The rooms are clean and cool. The breakfast is always yummy and satisfying. Mari knows everything about the area. She is a font of information and a wonderful person. Her staff is really friendly. We are already looking forward to our next visit!

Room Tip: Study the website. All rooms have a separate personality.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank L H
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Went with a friend to the beach for a quick, last minute getaway and stayed at the White Lilac Inn. Marie was a wonderful host and made us feel right at home. We lucked out and got the room at the top with a fireplace and large deck. It was a very comfortable room, large and spacious. The deck was a great added bonus. We didn't make it to breakfast but had an apricot muffin and it was awesome. The Inn is nicely located right by the Lake on a quiet street. We really enjoyed our stay here and would go back in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: the Room at the Top is worth the extra money as it is large and has a deck. The Bonnie Brae is good for one person or two if you dont plan on spending any time in it besides sleeping. Its very small.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2013

This is the second time we have used the White Lilac Inn to accommodate an overflow of family visitors and everyone loves their stay here. One is transported back to the grand summer days of Victorian Spring Lake with the Inn's decor and breezy porches. Rooms are clean and cosy. Close to beach and town with beach badges and towels provided. Parking provided on premises which is plus in the crowded summer months in Spring Lake.
Breakfasts were delicious and the "sun room" where breakfast is served is darling. Mari is a gracious hostess providing helpful information on goings-on around the area. Highly recommend a visit.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family