This is a great hotel - I booked through Expedia and despite a clerical or computer error of some sort (the hotel had no record of my reservation), the front desk was very helpful and corrected it quickly. Staff were all very nice and professional.
Hotel is clean, quiet and a good value. When we arrived they had a complimentary barbeque dinner, with burgers, hot dogs, beer,etc. The breakfasts at Residence Inn are always good as well.
There is a small game area (pool table, foosball) next to the dining room which my kids enjoyed and the pool is great too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly-renovated Residence Inn Mount Olive offers apartment-style suites adjacent to the International Trade Center. Featuring the comforts of home, guests will enjoy spacious suites with fully-equipped kitchens, separate living/dining areas, flat-screen TVs and free WiFi. Our Mt. Olive hotel is highlighted by a new lobby that encourages our guests to socialize at our free weekday evening social or conduct impromptu work sessions at the communal table. Travelers appreciate our onsite amenities including indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center and outdoor Sport Court. Enjoy the ideal combination of location and comfort at the Residence Inn Mount Olive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mt. Olive At International Trade Hotel Stanhope
- Residence Inn Mount Olive
- Mount Olive Residence Inn