“Consistently Excellent”

Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Stanhope
Reviewed 10 December 2013

My wife and I stay at this property every Christmas time when we visit our son & his family. We can bring our dog and we usually get an upgrade to a two bedroom suite because my wife is a platinum member. Adam, the general manager was very helpful with our reservation and Celma always greets us with a wonderful smile and great service. Courtney was very helpful getting tools so we could put our grand kids presents together.
They recently remodeled the pool area and our room is always clean and well equip t The breakfast is consistently good with lots of variety..
Thanks to all the staff. We'll see you next year!

Room Tip: The two bedroom suites with a fireplace and kitchen are very nice.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInnTeam, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear Mr. Tom B,

I would like to personally thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Mount Olive and I hope you had a safe trip home.

Our goal is for you to be extremely satisfied with your overall stay. I am pleased to hear that you were extremely satisfied with your stay. If for any reason you feel that there was anything that we could have done to better serve you, I would love to personally hear from you. We are continuously striving to improve customer service and the voice of our guests is our best resource.

Thank you so much for your positive remarks. I will be sure to share these comments with my entire team.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Happy Holidays!

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We had a lovely stay over Thanksgiving holidays. The hotel is nice and kids friendly. They could add a few more options at breakfast. The pool is nice and the room seemed clean. A nice option for those visiting the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInnTeam, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Mount Olive. Our goal is for you to have a comfortable and relaxing stay. Our entire staff is dedicated to the mission of being the cleanest and friendliest hotel in the area by anticipating your needs and exceeding your expectations. We strive to provide you with service so memorable that you’ll tell stories about it! I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with your stay this past Thanksgiving. I appreciate the feedback regarding your breakfast experience. We are always looking for ways to improve and reviews such as these help much as better for our future guest experiences. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We stayed here over the weekend to see the fall foliage. The hotel was wonderful !!! It was very clean,the staff was amazing and friendly. The hotel room was very spacious and everything you need was there. The location of the hotel was convenient to restaurants,shopping and nature.i would highly recommend this hotel !!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
ResidenceInnTeam, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear MissGirlie
Thank you very much for recently staying with us and especially for taking time to complete the an online review. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff takes a lot of pride in providing each guest with excellent service and we are able to use these reviews to praise them and/or to improve future guest experiences. We all appreciate you choosing to stay with us!

Thanks again and we hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

We often stay at the Residence In n Mt. Olive when traveling. However, during a recent stay, the satellite TV reception was so poor, that we were unable to watch anything on TV. It wuld have been nice to relax and watch TV for awhile after dinner and before bed, especially with a nice electric fireplace in our room, however that did not work out as planned... Hopefully this will be looked into and fixed before our next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Brigan2013,

Thank you for loyalty and choosing our property when you visit the Mount Olive area. I hope that you are enjoying your accommodations and that the staff service is meeting all of your expectations.

I want to apologize for the issues you experienced during your past visit. We have recently changed our cable providers and have just finished resolving all our HD signal issues. I know you’ve been inconvenienced during your stay due to these conditions. This is not the standard at our hotel. I can assure you that the normal high level of service you have come to expect from Marriott and us will be rectified. My apologies again.

It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional guest experience possible and I am sorry if we fell short of that goal. Our staff takes a lot of pride in providing our guests with excellent service and we want to make sure you are able to experience that during your visit.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

The hotel could be upgraded. Very dated for a Residence Inn and not much around as far as activities. The staff tries to work with you but unfortunately lacks customer service. Wish we had stayed somewhere else.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank outdoor12
ResidenceInnTeam, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Mount Olive. Our goal is for you to have a comfortable and relaxing stay. Our entire staff is dedicated to the mission of being the cleanest and friendliest hotel in the area by anticipating your needs and exceeding your expectations. We strive to provide you with service so memorable that you’ll tell stories about it! I appreciate your feedback and taking the time to write a review on your experiences. I am sorry about your experience with our staff. I can assure you that it is not standard to find someone at our hotel who isn’t helpful. We strive to ensure our team members know how much we value your business. I apologize for any issues you had. Our property will be ongoing a renovation within the next year to provide our guests with a more enjoyable stay. We look forward to being of better service to you in the future. I am confident that your next visit to the Residence Inn by Marriott Mt. Olive will be more enjoyable! My apologies once again.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

The hotel was very accommodating. Very friendly and courteous staff. Here are a few suggestions I would recommend the hotel doing:
1) Firmer mattresses
2) Night Lights for rooms (optional)
3) Much needed lighting in pool area
4) Better mattress for the pull-out couch/bed

Other than those few suggestions, I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInnTeam, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you very much for recently staying with us and especially for taking time to complete an online review at Trip Advisor. I noticed we were not able to exceed your expectations during your stay and we are working diligently to address your concerns. We appreciate all feedback, as we use this to improve our hotel and future guest experiences. I will address each of these matters listed. Thank you again for bringing these items to our attention.

It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional guest experience possible and I apologize that we fell short of that goal on your visit. Please consider staying with us again. Our staff takes a lot of pride in providing our guests with excellent service and we want to make sure you are able to experience that during your next visit.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

The staff at this inn are very positive and seek to please. The evening desk person was one of the best we have encountered for making us feel welcome and being efficient. The room was very clean but the hair dryer was falling off the wall and there were no tissues. There was a blanket rolled up in a ball in the closet, which left the impression that a guest had put it there without it being cleaned.
Breakfast was better than what you normally see in a buffet and the attendant was most helpful. I may have picked a questionable piece of bacon that was rubbery.
The manager appears to be very interested in making his facility better, so these opportunities for improvement will be taken care of.

Room Tip: As with any hotel avoid rooms near elevators, vending and ice machines
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Martin R
ResidenceInnTeam, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

Thank you very much for recently staying with us and especially for taking time to complete a Trip Advisor revew. I noticed we were not able to exceed your expectations during your stay in certain areas of our property and I want you to know that we are working diligently to address your concerns. It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional guest experience possible and I apologize we fell short of that goal on your visit. Thank you for your kind words about our staff members. I will be sure to share these with my team. Please consider staying with us again. Our staff takes a lot of pride in providing our guests with excellent service and we want to make sure you are able to experience that during your next visit. Thanks again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stanhope
Extended Stay America - Mt. Olive - Budd Lake
#1 of 2 in Mount Arlington
Days Inn Budd Lake
Days Inn Budd Lake
#4 of 4 in Budd Lake

Been to Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center? Share your experiences!