“Medicore - it's not the former Meal's...”
Review of Lilly's Meals - CLOSED

Lilly's Meals
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Who said Lilly's/Meal's could ever replace the original Meal's in Stockton. Won't happen. I know Lilly likes to BRAND using her name & previous successes. But why re-invent the wheel and change the menu where Meal's was a great & profitable success. So many friends of mine including myself have gone back since the change-over and it just isn't there. Loyal to Lilly's on the Canal & Lilly's Gourmet but NOT Lilly's/Meal's. Plus the hours are so limited & only breakfast on the weekends. Before you go check their hours. I doubt I'll go back again. I say bring back the Meal's menu...

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Happened upon this place and so glad we did! Pleasant wait staff, lovely outdoor seating, good food, and well, we will certainly come back again!

1  Thank Anita L
Reviewed 5 March 2014

When this restaurant was bought last year and they painted it a horrible green color I thought well maybe the food will be good anyway. I was never enamored of Lilly's on the Canal food but at least there the ambiance is great. We recently went in for breakfast. The scrambled eggs were boring and reminded me of a bad diner. What really got me was that they were served with french fries instead of home fries!!! Who does that!! The inside of this restaurant is as bad as the outside. It does not inspire one to want to eat. We won't be returning there.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Replaced Meils and does not compare. One improvement is that they now take credit cards but the food is average.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

What a shame.. Quirky Original replaced with poor facsimile! Although they kept some of the original favorites the additions are "ho hum" and the execution falls short of the special and