“Not Impressed”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2009

My husband ordered Shrimp Scampi and was served a pound of pasta with way to much garlic and 5 shrimp. I had Vodka Penne, the penne was overcooked and tasted like it had been reheated in a microwave. They need some new restaurants in Stone Harbor.

2  Thank mommamary

Reviewed 28 August 2009

This is a very nice place to eat at the shore. The menu has something for everyone. When we went I forgot my wine so we tried the local wine and it was very good. It is one of the few places at the shore that you can eat at and not feel like you used your life savings for dinner. The people at the front door are always very pleasant. This would be my number one pick in Stone Harbor to bring the family or a large party.