“Awesome little find”

Jack's Shack
Ranked #34 of 61 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Road our bikes over to Stone Harbor from Wildwood, NJ.... was looking for a light breakfast... this joint is set in between a few "foo foo" café places, walked in to the smell of fresh cooked bacon. We split a bacon, egg and cheese with tomato on an everything begal- fantastic! Get the seasoned fries too-

2  Thank M M

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Jacks is nice because it is a hole in a wall type place. This is not a bad thing since most of the places down here are very crowded. I like to go there for breakfast and get the fiesta wrap so does the wife. The seasoned potato wedges are awesome and come piping hot which is the only way I will eat wedges or fries. I have also ordered there jacks cheesesteak which I thought was awesome and will try and make in my own home. I say try it out and make your own decision. But I like it there.

1  Thank Marcus P
Reviewed 4 August 2013

There have been a number of 'nice fast food' places here over the years and this is the latest and best iteration. Good freshly-made sandwiches to eat in and probably the best deli in central Stone Harbor (unless you want to drive 12 blocks to Bud's) with Boar's Head products.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

A little hole in the wall off 96th Streets bustle. Good burgers and seafood platters. Outdoor seating but picnic style.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

My fiancé and I have visited stone harbor a lot recently as we just purchased our vacation home in Sea isle, a few miles away. We decided to grab a quick bite prior to catching a movie and decided to stop in to Jack's Shack one quiet Saturday afternoon (memorial day weekend). The food was great, and I honestly wanted to give a good review even after find hair in my Buffalo chicken salad not once, but twice. I think the owner is a nice gentleman, and even after finding hair in my salad the first time, he made me another salad without question. The second time, i was half way done with my salad before finding another, longer hair strain and he was nice enough to refund my meal

Now! It wasn't the hair that was the issue, it was the older lady (maybe his wife) behind the counter who was very rude and began to rant about how she didn't care that there was food in my salad. I found that to be very upsetting. I am not sure if she thought i was making this up, or wanted a free meal (as i could probably buy this entire restaurant) but her rudeness is the reason for me giving this review. If you want hair in your food, visit Jacks!

7  Thank Wiz M