“Enjoyable”

Jack's Shack
Ranked #37 of 60 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We ate at Jack's Sunday before leaving for home. I had the chicken mandarin salad. It was very good but could have been better if it had sliced toasted almonds. Also ordered the grouper sandwich, which was excellent, and the fries, also excellent. Service was adequate but not great.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Road our bikes over to Stone Harbor from Wildwood, NJ.... was looking for a light breakfast... this joint is set in between a few "foo foo" café places, walked in to the smell of fresh cooked bacon. We split a bacon, egg and cheese with tomato on an everything begal- fantastic! Get the seasoned fries too-

2  Thank M M
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Jacks is nice because it is a hole in a wall type place. This is not a bad thing since most of the places down here are very crowded. I like to go there for breakfast and get the fiesta wrap so does the wife. The seasoned potato wedges are awesome and come piping hot which is the only way I will eat wedges or fries. I have also ordered there jacks cheesesteak which I thought was awesome and will try and make in my own home. I say try it out and make your own decision. But I like it there.

1  Thank Marcus P
Reviewed 4 August 2013

There have been a number of 'nice fast food' places here over the years and this is the latest and best iteration. Good freshly-made sandwiches to eat in and probably the best deli in central Stone Harbor (unless you want to drive 12 blocks to Bud's) with Boar's Head products.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

A little hole in the wall off 96th Streets bustle. Good burgers and seafood platters. Outdoor seating but picnic style.