“Yum!”

Fred's Tavern
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

During our weekend stay in Avalon, we stopped at Fred's. We were seated on their porch, which was really nice. The drinks were great - my husband got the Dogfish Head IPA and I got a coconut vanilla martini. Lunch was an order of potato skins and strawberry cashew salad - both fantasic. The restrooms were very clean and the wait staff was friendly.

There are newer reviews for Fred's Tavern

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Recently went in around 9 on a Friday night. They had no tolls and only white bread. I should have went dome where ekes. Usually a good spot.

1  Thank SunMartini
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

For a small bar, the food and atmosphere are very good. The service was a little slow, but I would visit again.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

My boyfriend and I came down for an impromptu trip in March. Not many places were open, but Fred's was. It was great....great staff, great food and nice, casual atmosphere. Can't wait to come back in the summer! The liquor store was undergoing some remodeling, so we look forward to seeing it.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

We have been going to Stone Harbor for years but never stopped at Fred's. Looking for a light dinner we stopped in on Friday. Great burgers, onion rings and Guinness on tap. Service was very good. We'll be back for burgers and to try other menu goodies.