“Blue Eden Stone Harbor New Jersey”
Review of Blue Eden

Blue Eden
More attraction details
Owner description: Two beautiful stores placed side by side on 99th Street in Stone Harbor. One store solely dedicated to our very own line of hand made bath and body products called Sea Foam Soap Company by Blue Eden. All products are made from goat milk and honey. Chose from 72 differently scented soaps, most with coordinating lotions, organic sugar scrubs, bath bombs, body sprays, roll on organic perfumes, candles and bath accessories. Locally crafted jewelry, sea glass jewelry, fun clothing/graphic tees, beach wear, causal wear, home goods and mermaid inspired gifts and pottery. OPEN DAILY YEAR ROUND. Summer hours, 10am to 8pm, Fall/winter and spring hours 10am to 6pm.
Newtown PA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Blue Eden Stone Harbor New Jersey”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Visited the Blue Eden this summer. I was very impressed by the knowledge and assistance given by the saleswoman.

The items found here will not be in any other store in the area.

Great selection of greeting cards

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mary Lou Princess

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful and not at all what I expected!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Made the ride from Sea Isle to Stone Harbor for the sole purpose of visiting Blue Eden. I expected to find many beautiful items but nothing that would really be my style. I found so many things that I liked and bought!! Love the beach baby scrub and soap. Bought the vanilla for my daughter and she loves it. Also bought multiple pairs of earrings. Another great find was the "kangaroo pouch" for switching between purses easily. This is perfect for me since I fly every week. Can put it in my backpack and pack my purse in my carryon. When I arrive I just move it to my purse!! I LOVE it!! Thank you so much Caroline...I love your store and can't wait to visit again!!

2 Thank Stacielynch
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“One of Stone Harbor's Best!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I was so excited when I entered the Blue Eden store. I had been wanting to purchase a sea glass necklace countless times at the shore but to no avail, I never found the right one. This store fulfilled my search. The sea glass jewelry was beautiful and locally harvested in Stone Harbor. I love to support local artists and was so pleased that Blue Eden showcases and supports them. I wish I had a few more days in Stone Harbor so that I could have searched every nook and cranny of the store. I finally did purchase my sea glass necklace with the help of Caroline, the owner. Both Caroline and her employees are so lovely and knowledgeable and made my shopping experience so enjoyable. I will definitely visit the store again when we are in Stone Harbor!

5 Thank Michele D
Rockledge, Pennsylvania
“Love Blue Eden!!!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Blue Eden is my new favorite boutique in Stone Harbor! A unique shopping experience that was featured on 6ABC FYI Philly with Karen Rogers! Shop owner, Caroline, makes fabulous organic sugar body scrubs. My personal favorite is the Beach and Lemongrass scent. You can also check out beautiful handmade sea glass jewelry. Another favorite of mine are the destination charms showcasing your favorite shore point! On the second floor, you can browse through a local's photography of many well-known shore places. Blue Eden is the perfect place to pick up a gift for any occasion or just shop for yourself!

4 Thank Jeannine C
Cape May Court House, New Jersey
“Adorable store!”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Such an adorable store and great addition in Stone Harbor. Found the perfect pair of earrings for a friend and treated myself to a pair of handmade headbands that will be perfect for beach days. I will definitely be back for more. Such a friendly atmosphere. Highly recommend stopping at Blue Eden the next time you're in Stone Harbor.

4 Thank Becka H