“The best food in Stone Harbor!!”
Review of Yvette's Cafe

Yvette's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Fresh ingredients, home made, quality food!! One of the best restaurants around. They go the extra step for custpmers. BRAVO!'

Reviewed 22 October 2012

The salads are my favorite but all the sandwiches are great too. Absolutely love the desserts. Don't go here if you are in a rush, all the food is prepared fresh!

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Small cafe style restaurant with a great selection of creative sandwiches. The place was clean and cozy, and everyone in our group of five raved about their food.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

We just spent Labor Day Weekend in our favorite home away from home SH : ) After coming to SH for 15 + years we had never eaten at Yvette's before. Probably because whenever we tried to go, the wait was usually 15 min or more on a Saturday in the middle of summer. Now I know why! The food is really fresh and delicious. I normally would of tried a salad but opted for something easy to eat on the beach. So we ordered sandwiches and were not dissappointed.The italian hoagie was superb-loved the roll. The other was cajun roastbeef with blue cheese ( I added avocado-yum) Service was fast and very pleasant. We will be back to try all the other mouth watering sandwiches and salads.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

First off the place is very hard to find not well marked. We looked for it for about 10 minutes, finally gave up and called the place to ask for directions, which is not very good when you are hungry and the place is rated very good on Yelp. Anyway it is gourmet so I guess you have to expect those little missteps. Small place no reservations. My wife and I went there for dinner one night when we were staying in Avalon. Next we had to have our seat changed because they sat us right outside of the restroom, not cool. They should not have tables there, but I guess what can you expect when they have tables set up right in front of and under the serving counter. We both ordered gourmet sandwiches, I figured that was a good choice seeing as they had such rave reviews about portion size, quality of food etc. Wrong again, my sandwich was good and tasty but small, my wife's was too greasy, must have been because we asked for it to be served hot and not cold. Her's also was not large as we had expected. The prices we were charged were not relative to the size of the sandwich, so that was another minus for me. End result of all of this is that I would not return there nor would I recommend anyone to go there unless of course you like to be crowded and overcharged and leave feeling unsatisfied.