“My favorite!!!”

Yvette's Cafe
Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 27 July 2013

If someone were to ask me, my favorite restauraunt, I will always tell them Yvettes in Stone Harbour! My friend and I eat at Yvettes a few times every week in the summer. We just love it. We always get the chicken salad sandwich, We have been coming here for years and years. Now it is very crowded for lunch, you have to get there by 12, or you will have to wait for your table. Everything is so fresh, and I believe they use all organic meats and vegetables. I eat very healthy, and I know that chicken salad is not a very healthy option, but I wait all year for this sandwich, and when summer rolls around I treat myself! I run 5 extra miles in the morning, but it is well worth it! We always bring our kids, and they love it too. Yvettes is also open for dinner, and we usually come after 5 to avoid the lunch crowds. Our place for the summer is in Cape May, but we will come to Stone Harbour just to eat at Yvettes. We never want to try any new places in Stone Harbour because it is so hard to pass up such a fabulous lunch at Yvettes. My husband and I dine out almost every Saturday night in Philadelphia, and we eat at some of the top restaurants in the city, buy Yvettes Cafe is still my favorite!!!! LG

1  Thank Sophia2469

Reviewed 18 July 2013

We stopped in here randomly looking for lunch and were pleased with the meal. One had the chicken salad -- excellent, with walnuts and apples. One had grilled chicken on foccacia -- good. And one had tuna melt, also on foccacia -- very good. But...that was it. For the price we expected chips or maybe a pickle or...something. Service was quick, staff very friendly. Would have given it 4 stars, excpet for the zero sides with the sandwiches.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Thank you Trip Advisor for letting me know about Yvette's Cafe... Our sandwiches were amazing....I had the fresh fig with goat cheese and cartelized onions nd it was fantastic... Will definitely go back!!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Fresh ingredients, home made, quality food!! One of the best restaurants around. They go the extra step for custpmers. BRAVO!'

Reviewed 22 October 2012

The salads are my favorite but all the sandwiches are great too. Absolutely love the desserts. Don't go here if you are in a rush, all the food is prepared fresh!