“Oh-so yummy!!!”
Review of Seven Mile Pies

Seven Mile Pies
Ranked #26 of 59 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Description: Our pizzas are made from homemade sauce and dough, and our crust is thin and crispy. We also have chicken wings, french fries, cheesesteaks, hoagies, awesome salads and we promise you won't regret your visit.
Ventura, California
“Oh-so yummy!!!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I love this pizza! So many options for delicious combinations of pizza bliss! I could eat the crust all day long. It's my second favorite pizza to Sam's of Wildwood and it's pretty close. Mmm! I'm hungry now...

• Visited August 2013

Delaware
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have been there several times. Makes the pizza each time how you want it (we always ask for light cheese and extra sauce, it is a problem for many pizza places). Fast service, decent prices. Would recommend and return.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank cvandenbraak
“Awesome Pizza”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great newer pizza shop in Stone Harbor. You will not be disappointed! Great customer service and delicious creative pizza toppings

Visited August 2013
Cape May, New Jersey
“Best pizza in the area by far!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

The pizza here is amazing. The ingredients, dough ,and spices are fresh and delicious. My personal favorite is their margarita, which is the best I've ever had. A++

“Best of both Avalon and Stone Harbor”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

I've had Tonio's and Stone Harbor Pizza, and this is by far the best pizza on Seven Mile Island! They use fresh ingredients and when you pick it up they throw it in the oven for the last couple of minutes to make it perfect. They also use real grilled chicken instead of chicken steak and it doesn't taste like cardboard. Best part of all, it's cheaper than Tonio's as well :) The guys that work there are also very nice and friendly. I expect this place will be giving all other pizza places a run for their money this year and I, for one, am excited!