“Excellent crust”
Review of Seven Mile Pies

Seven Mile Pies
Ranked #24 of 60 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Description: Our pizzas are made from homemade sauce and dough, and our crust is thin and crispy. We also have chicken wings, french fries, cheesesteaks, hoagies, awesome salads and we promise you won't regret your visit.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Excellent pizza place. They have a variety of interesting pizzas, but even the plain cheese pizza is very good because their sauce is excellent and they do well with the crust.

1  Thank 2litg8rs

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I love this pizza! So many options for delicious combinations of pizza bliss! I could eat the crust all day long. It's my second favorite pizza to Sam's of Wildwood and it's pretty close. Mmm! I'm hungry now...

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have been there several times. Makes the pizza each time how you want it (we always ask for light cheese and extra sauce, it is a problem for many pizza places). Fast service, decent prices. Would recommend and return.

2  Thank cvandenbraak
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great newer pizza shop in Stone Harbor. You will not be disappointed! Great customer service and delicious creative pizza toppings

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

The pizza here is amazing. The ingredients, dough ,and spices are fresh and delicious. My personal favorite is their margarita, which is the best I've ever had. A++