“Always Quality”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is my favorite restaurant in Avalon/Stone Harbor. We try and dine here at least 3 times during the season and Luciano's never fails to deliver a great dining experience - quality, presentation, presented by a friendly staff. - we already have reservations for two additional dates for August.

3  Thank Pat D
There are newer reviews for Ristorante Luciano

Reviewed 11 July 2014

First time to visit this well recommended restaurant. Call early to get reservations or you will be at the 9pm seating like us. BYOB btw. Service was outstanding. Attentive, friendly and helpful. Pasta was very good. Spaghetti and lump crab was home made pasta and enjoyable. Special spinach gnocchi was even better. I can't say it was exceptional food only because I have had better in other big cities, but far and away exceptional for the shore. House salad was light and tastey. Disappointed in the portabella appetizer. Just didn't seem to all work together in the heat of the temp. Great Italian bread. Would have enjoyed garlic in the dipping sauce.

1  Thank John J
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stopped by last weekend with my cousin and her boyfriend after the fireworks and had a fabulous evening. I ordered the proscuitto-wrapped scallops surrounding sauteed spinach and it was perfect. The best was the ricotta pie delicately scented with a taste of lemon. This is the kind of dessert one dreams about and I am not a sweets person. Highly recommended for date night!

3  Thank Daphne P
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The new renovations make it look like an authentic Italian Ristorante. Make reservations - it was crowded on a Wednesday night. BYO, and if you need to wait you can do so on the benches outside. The service was very attentive. I actually saw our server open wine, pour a glass, and take it to a person outside who was waiting for her table.

The appetizers and main meal were tremendous. (we were too full for dessert) My husband had a veal and crab dish, I had the scallops wrapped in prosciutto. One of the best restaurants in Stone Harbor, and we make it a priority to eat here when we visit the area.

2  Thank Dea Z
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My husband and I arrived without reservations last Fri evening about 6:15. We were given a small table for 2 and had a delicious meal, without ordering appetizers and desert, because they had the table reserved for 7:30. We did not feel rushed. The salads were delicious and the chicken oscer full of lump crab. My husbands pasta with crab, also with lots of crab was very good. We will happily return next time we are in town.

2  Thank Wendy H