“Red-sauce Italian done right”
Review of La Pastaria

La Pastaria
Ranked #11 of 71 Restaurants in Summit
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Friendly and sunny casual dining. Efficient staff. Serving many Italian-American favorites. Great for family dining. Bring your favorite wine.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Have eaten here several times for lunch during work week. Excellent specials. Quick service. Love the goat cheese salad with cranberries. An all time favorite of several of us who work in Summit.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The dining room can be a little noisy, but we always enjoy our meals at La Pastaria. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere like family.

Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

The people that run this place are about as nasty and greedy as are the people working for them. The food is just okay- nothing special. For what it's worth, it's not worth it.

Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

I had a family birthday celebration on January 10th. At la Pastaria
Where I experienced a waiter whom I could not understand. My family all received their entrees while I waited almost 25 minutes for my meal. To which the waiter explained(I think ) that it takes time to prepare the grouper special. What waiter training did this guy get & from where?
My niece's vodka sauce was watery and tasteless, my sister's special meal was cold, my mothers veal special was overdone. I Must say we had 2 guys at the table who will eat just about anything who were disappointed with their meals. When I finally did get to taste my meal it was probably the best entrée served to us. I received an apology for the terrible service, where I was rewarded with a complimentary coffee & dessert. NOT ENOUGH. My best advice is to stay away....far far away from this restaurant. Hard to believe they have 2 locations! Thank goodness it is a byob, as our wine seemed the best thing we experienced at this restaurant.

Been to La Pastaria? Share your experiences!