“Great Food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
La Focaccia
Reserve with OpenTable
La Focaccia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 70 Restaurants in Summit
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Aubrey street
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Had a great meal at La Focaccia last night. Lobster salad appetizer was delicious and our fiends fired calamari was both light and crispy. Tow diners had the Osso Bucco which was tender, falling off the bone and served with a tasty risotto. the papparadelle with mushrooms was also very good. Service was prompt and moderately attentive. I will visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

My first time time here and probably last. The best thing we had was the appetizer-buffalo mozzarella with tomato and asparagus. Our entrees were the risotto, gnocchi and grouper special. The fish was fresh but not much added flavor so it was just ok. The gnocchi was not good. The gnocchi was pan seared so they had a strange flavor and consistency, the crispy prosciutto was good but to large to eat without cutting. Have you ever tried to cut crispy prosciutto? Ain't easy nor what I was expecting to do. The risotto was tasty but can you spare the shrimp? 5 small shrimp in this dish is a bit skimpy. Good thing it's a byo because it was $140.00 for 3 people with only one appetizer. I can do far better in my own kitchen. Not worth the money.

1  Thank joesterfour
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This was our first time at this local BYOB. It was recommended to us by a friend who is usually spot on in her recommendations. Very disappointing to say the least. We had dinner reservations for 8:30 and still had to wait 30 minutes for our table. Once seated in the busy and loud dining room we were completely rushed through every course. We were in and out in an hour with appetizer, dinner and coffee. For an appetizer I had the Antipasto Mista. It was just ok, definatley wouldn't recommend that to anyone. Bland and tasteless. My boyfriend had the clams and they were just ok too. I had the Tagliatelli with Bolognese that was just bland and greasy. My boyfriend had the penne pasta with gaeta olives, pine nuts and ricotta salata. There was one olive in his dish and one pine nut. HIs dish too was tasteless and bland. Definately won't be going back...save your money for there are so many other better options.

2  Thank 01ritz
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The prices are much lower than high class restaurants but you get same service and maybe even better food than so called high class restaurants.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

you really cannot go wrong here. the food was very good ( my dad comes here a lot so i tried) and the service was good, knowledgeable. good fish dish!