“OCTOBER 2013 Stay”

Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Swedesboro
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Return visit to this hotel. While the lobby is presently under construction, the staff goes out of their way to minimize the impact. All were friendly and helpful, beginning with the manager, Jeanne. The breakfast was moved due to the construction to a near by room. It was a wonderful meal. Thank you and we look forward to our next visit to S. Jersey from Oklahoma.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInn2013, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your great review of the hotel and your patients during our renovation period. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Bridgport. I hope once we are completed you will return to the hotel as our guest and enjoy all that the New Hampton Inn Bridgeport has to offer.

Sincerly
Director of Sales
856-467-6200

Reviewed 30 September 2013

The Hotel is clean and quiet, and provides a nice breakfast for the morning. Fitness room had good equipment for cardio and strength training. And location was near freeway without the noise. I had a very pleasant stay and would recommend and stay there again.

Thank Robert Anthony ... M
HamptonInn2013, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Hello Robert Anthony,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear you had a pleasent stay with us. We are being updated and renovated so I am more than confident you will enjoy your next stay even more than the last. Thank you again for your review and for being a loyal guest. Please come see us in the near future so we can show off all our amazing chnages.

Sincerly yours.
Director of sales
856-467-6200 EX 505

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Hotel is normally a great place to stay while in South Jersey or visiting Philadelphia, which is only 15 minutes away. The cost is reasonable however the hotel is under improvements which is causing dirt throughout the hotel, food is limited to a hotel room that is being used to offer breakfast and the appearance is bad. Cost of rooms has not been lowered so quest will continue to pay full price until improvements are complete, which are not scheduled to be completed until the Christmas holidays.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInn2013, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Hello Richard S,

I am sorry that you have had a bad stay with us. I do appreciate that you are a regular guest of ours. With renovations under way here at the Hampton Inn Bridgeport we are continuing to try and provide the very best for each guest we encounter. I do understand the headache it must have been to walk into a partially renovated hotel. With that being said the renovations will be 80 to 100 % completed by November 2013. I do hope you will give us another chance to show that our customer service and accomidations are 100% priority. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel for any questions or concerns you may have my contact information is listed below.

Sincerly .
David Zabel jr
856-467-6200 Ex505
David.Zabeljr@HIlton.com

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I am at this hotel the same time every year. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The breakfast is consistant. Even with the renovations happening in the lobby this year, everything was still good.

Hello Robert F,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel and your anual stay with us. We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay every year, as well as your understanding of the renovations which will be completed by November 2013. We would love it if your next stay was directly after completion of the hotel. Thank you again for your review as well as your business.

Sincerly,
856-467-6200 ex 505

Reviewed 19 September 2013

This Hotel is great if your are doing Business in the Philly area. Still Close enough to Philly to get where you need to go. There are great resturants near by If you stay here Go to Bottos Downtown Sweedsboro order anything it is amazing food. Fine Italian Dining

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInn2013, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Hello Wareen L,

Thank you for your amazing review of our hotel. I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and hope next time your in the area you will choose Hampton Inn for your lodging needs. Look forward to having you as our guest again and thanks again for the great review.

Yours Truly
David Zabel

Director of Sales.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I was actually very disappointed with my stay. I noticed the very musty smell as well in my room. When I spoke to someone about it, they did not offer to help. I only wanted to be moved to a different room. I understand that things happen beyond control but no one cared. Thankfully I will not be in that area again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The hotel was selected near the area where our best friends and I had scheduled a weekend wine-tasting tour of Southern NJ. This is an above-average Hampton Inn (I've stayed at a lot of them for biz, first time leisure!) The rooms have recently been updated, and are quite nice. The internet was among the best I've used, though it seemed like we had to log in repeatedly after non-use. Our only complaint was that the lobby area was always FREEZING! Coming in from the summer heat was pretty brutal! Small complaint...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swedesboro
Holiday Inn Philadelphia South-Swedesboro
Hampton Inn Pennsville
#2 of 4 in Pennsville
Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
Comfort Inn & Suites Carney's Point

Been to Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport? Share your experiences!