“Hampton Inn” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Swedesboro
Manalapan, New Jersey
“Hampton Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

Usual Hampton Inn. Clean and business like. Hard to find parking lot entrance off of the highway. Lobby was under construction did not amount to any problem however. Would stay here again if occasion arises

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Hackettstown, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

An adequate facility depending on your expectations...rooms are clean but could be quieter...breakfast is, again, adequate but leaves much to be desired. The location of this facility near Philadelphia and Delaware is helpful and the primary reason for our selection.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Stayed here while on business in the area. Had read that there was some construction work being undertaken and was expecting a lot of "drilling" and "banging" but with the exception of an extenstion lead trailing across the lobby into another room I saw (and heard) no evidence of any work. I was in a suite of rooms on the third floor, it had plenty of space and all the facilities I needed. Yes, the decor is a little dated, but "dated" doesn't bother me so long as it's clean, and this most certainly was. The staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast was ok - I have a bit of an aversion to eating off polystyrene plates but i've discovered that that's pretty much standard in this type of hotel in the States. There is a little shop in the lobby that stocks essentials and there is also a garage (gas station) 2 minutes walk away that has a good range of items too. Downside. Not much really, the only things I wasn't too happy with related to the windows: 1) they don't open so you have to rely on the air con, 2) they were filthy, in all fairness had it be a dull day,I may not have noticed, but if was bright and sunny the whole time I was here and the sun streaming in of a morning really highlighted the finger prints and dust.

Room Tip: the rooms along the front have a nice open and sunny aspect
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Hampton Inn Bridgeport while attending a Regional Meeting for my firm who has a distribution center nearby. I came away in awe of the consistency of the outstanding customer service one will find in every department at this hotel. From the front desk, to housekeeping, to the charming individual who handles the breakfast service, I was more than impressed by the caliber of the staff at this hotel. What was also unique, is the quality of the beds/linens/pillows at this particular Hampton seemed to be on another level of luxury and comfort! I have never slept so well! The bedding stood out as being above and beyond. I truly enjoyed my stay here, and would definitely stay here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
HamptonInn2013, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Hello Anne Marie R,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am so pleased to hear the you enjoyed your stay with us while on business. I took notice that you very much loved our beds and linens, Which can also be purchased for your personal home at Hampton.com under the Hampton Home collection tab. We hope to have you stay with us again soon and thank you for the amazing review.

Truly yours

Stratford, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

During the German Shepherd National this staff excelled in every aspect of their jobs. The lobby, elevator and hall carpeting was always in excellent condition. No traces of mud or dogs could be found even though there was heavy rain during that time. A great job done by all. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInn2013, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Hello Lynda C,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel and staff. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Bridgeport location. The entire group was a pleasure to have in our hotel. I hope once our renovations have been completed you will try our new and improved Hampton Inn. Thank you again for choosing Hampton for all your lodging needs.

Director of sales
Chatfield, MN, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

I have stayed at this particular Hampton Inn on two separate occasions. I am a software trainer and both times held my class in the hotel's meeting room. I interacted with several people on the staff and they were all very accommodating. My room was always clean and the bed was very comfortable. If I had any issues with either my classroom or my personal room, the situation was always dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Hello Tami,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and must say it was a true pleasure working with you and your group. Thank you for being so understanding of the renovation and hope that when you return to our property for your next class you will be able to enjoy all that the New Hampton Inn Bridgeport has to offer. Thank you again for being a loyal guest and choosing Hampton for all your lodging and business needs.

Director of Sales
Claremore, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Return visit to this hotel. While the lobby is presently under construction, the staff goes out of their way to minimize the impact. All were friendly and helpful, beginning with the manager, Jeanne. The breakfast was moved due to the construction to a near by room. It was a wonderful meal. Thank you and we look forward to our next visit to S. Jersey from Oklahoma.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your great review of the hotel and your patients during our renovation period. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Bridgport. I hope once we are completed you will return to the hotel as our guest and enjoy all that the New Hampton Inn Bridgeport has to offer.

Director of Sales
856-467-6200
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swedesboro
TownePlace Suites Swedesboro Philadelphia
Holiday Inn Philadelphia South-Swedesboro
Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington
Hampton Inn Pennsville
Hampton Inn Pennsville
#2 of 4 in Pennsville
Holiday Inn Express Carneys Point
BEST WESTERN Philadelphia South - West Deptford Inn

Been to Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport? Share your experiences!